Monday 4 December 2017

Madison

We were in a cave. It was snowing
outside and it was freezing cold.
We were climbing a mountain when
we started to get too tired to continue
so we decided to take a break.
That’s why we’re here, in a cave
right now. Then out of the blue
a tiger jumped out at me.
We tried to escape but the tiger
was blocking our escape.
This is the end I said to myself as
the tiger ran towards to us. I tried to
hide but it was too late. It jumped at
me and then everything just blacked out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison,
    I love the way you've included the prompt in this challenge. You've developed the story well up to the point you use the prompt and then left us on a cliff hanger. To improve, take care with your tenses: 'That’s why we’re here, in a cave right now.' doesn't really work with the fact that the tiger has jumped out on you as it sounds like you're writing a diary extract there and then, but then we don't know what's happened to you. Overall though, a great 100WC :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .