Sunday 26 November 2017

Madison

I was eating my yummy sandwich that I had made earlier.
As I went to take a bit of my sandwich my phone rang.
I went to answer it but my battery died before I could.

I put my sandwich down to try and fix my phone.
Then out of the corner of my eye a gorgeous white
dog leaped out as energetic as ever and stole my sandwich.
I hurried after it but after awhile I gave up. It was no use,
I could never get my sandwich back. I packed up all of
my stuff and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .