Monday 13 November 2017

Izzy 100WC T4W5


Screaming down the hallways, chasing my older sister, was my usual friday routine. “ Tag your it Sally” I yell. I pivot on my foot and dart down towards the other end of the house. I turn around laughing to see how close Sally was behind, but taking my eye off the road came crashing down. I smash into the wall taking all of my mother prized China plates and dolls with me. Sally comes around the corner, I say extremely teary eyed “ don’t tell Mom”. But she looks at me as if to say but where  would we hide it.

2 comments:

  1. Good story Izzy. I liked how you used your imagination in making it. Maybe next time tell the reader a little bit more about the character and her sister, maybe some habits that you could just add? And 'Friday' has a capital 'F'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy,
    You use some descriptive language that creates a frenzied mood:) When you are done writing your first draft, say each sentnece out loud, and maybe you can hear where to place a comma or end punctuation.
    Mrs. Kimball (Team 100)
    Calabasas, CA USA

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .