Wednesday 29 November 2017

Charlie 100Wc T4W7

I grabbed my sandwiched as I hurried out the door. I wasn't feeling very energetic today in fact my head was pounding, I swear I needed a battery to get me going. I was astonished by the time. 7:55, I didn't realise I was so late. I speed down the hill, my eyes shut as the wind ran through my hair. Opening my eyes I came to the realisation, if i didn't stop now i'ld go flying into the road filled with traffic. The momentum continued to carry me, even as i tried to stop. It happen in slow motion. I tripped, and went tumbling through the air, my legs couldn’t keep up and landed smack on the tarmac. White spots danced and flickered in front of my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    Great work! I really liked your use of the "battery" prompt word. This is one of my favourite uses of it that I've read so far. I especially like the way you varied your sentence lengths and types throughout. It made the story flow really well and very easy to read. Finally, I liked the interesting choice of verbs in the last sentence. It built up a vivid image. Keep up the good work.

    Michael (Team 100wc), Warwick, UK.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .