Sunday 12 November 2017

Bradley 100WC T4W5

Halloween is just around the corner and I’ve got my costume all picked out and sorted I’m going to be a Frankenstein monster and fill up my trousers with candy because of how loose the pants will be I’ve planned out that I’ll leave the house at
4 o’clock and come back home at around 8 o'clock then my trousers will be filled with candy plus my pillow case that I’ll take along with me. But were will I hide it all? My parents can’t find out that I’ve got massive amounts of candy in my room, wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Great story bradley I like the theme. Next time try to use more interesting vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story Bradley, rember to put in some more full stops, or commas!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .