Sunday 17 September 2017

Sam 100WC T3W9

Crash!!!! That was the sound that turned my life upside down. The sound of the tyres sliding across the road and the glass shattering. That horrible crash took my happiness. As our car was speeding down the motorway on that rainy and windy night our car slid off the road. My father and mother were critically injured and my little brother is badly brain damaged. But I look down from my place above to see them all mourning over my loss. I wish that I could be down there with them but the crash hit me hard and wasn’t merciful.

3 comments:

  1. Sam
    What a fantastic piece of writing. While Im a teacher in South Taranaki I was shared into your amazing post by the lady who runs the entire 100 Word Chat as she was talking about your work with a group of teachers around the world this morning (on Twitter) who were talking about excellent examples. You've created such vivid and dramatic images with your writing in such a small space of time, just amazing.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki.
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sam. This is an excellent piece of writing. You have used some fantastic vocabulary and great adjectives. You have greated an emotional piece of writing. It's also shocking, but very effective.
    Fantastic work. Well done.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis story was so sad i almost cried but it was a verey intearntaning

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .