Monday 4 September 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W7


100WC T3W7

“It was huge, as big as a beast”... the class laughed. “Really it was furry and everything” Mrs Moore gave me the nod. I took my seat at the back of the classroom and hid under my arms. My name is Tommy, I saw the most amazing thing ever but everyone thought I was joke. At home I drew pictures of what I saw. Enormous arms grabbing to reach me, footsteps leaving traces all around. The next day to stare at the marks it had made I felt a drizzle of spit above me. I looked up, everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .