Sunday 17 September 2017

Ryan M 100 WC W9

Lights, we all need them. There the things that help us see, there the things that gives life to us, there lights. Today I will give you a little top up on the subject lights. Lights were invented by the man himself called Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison actually invented the lightbulb, but the light bulb introduced other inventors to make other lights. A weird but fun fact is that frogs eyes are so sensitive to light that researches in Singapore have used them to develop extremely precise photon detectors. I really hope I gave you a little sight into lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .