Sunday 17 September 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W9

It felt like slow motion, as the colourful balls splattered across the grey washed concrete. I didn’t know what to do they held a serious chemical called Tabun, that was extremely deadly. If the ball was to open it would release a high death risk liquid that could possibly kill you (if touched the inside). I tried to collect them up before they were spread across the gulley. One of the balls were broken and was spreading the fluid chemical through the alley. I was concerned that people would near and possibly die with my silly mistake haunting me forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just testing what happens to comments as a Team 100 member keep trying but cannot see them.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .