Tuesday 5 September 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W7

He’s behind me, I know he is, I can feel his breath tickle down my spine, I crawl out of the forest washed in a series of different worries. Who was this monster? I knew two things he was huge and dangerous. After stumbling across those two humongous footprints, it felt like I couldn't breathe. I stopped quickly to take a short breath soon to be towered by the monster. He looked me straight into the eye while I stood in shock, he was covered in hair with theses absolutely huge feet. That’s when I knew, I had discovered Bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .