Sunday 3 September 2017

Bradley 100WC T3W7

My brother Danny only thinks about creatures no one has got clear evidence of like bigfoot. When he’s older he wants to find bigfoot (which Isn’t real). He has all the equipment he needs to do this “quest” and he is leaving tomorrow, he wants me to film the documentary and he will pay me half of the income aka nothing. We leave today and we walk for hours finding nothing but forestry until my brother tripped over a hole and sprained his ankle I looked at it was two times bigger than my shoe. I thought “We aren’t alone!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .