Tuesday 29 August 2017

Sam 100WC T3W6

After working hard on my Boring math homework I decided to take a break. I went outside and felt the warmth of the sun hit me like a tornado. I then felt the fur of my labrador Bessie snuggling up to my leg and immediately felt comforted.  But I noticed that it was getting darker and darker. “ Mum I think the sky is falling’!! I screamed. Then suddenly it went dark. My mum came outside and told me it was just the solar eclipse. I sighed with relief and put my sunglasses on to watch the moon cover the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Sam! I really like this story because it has a complete storyline. Maybe next time think about putting unneeded capital letters in your story for example Boring. And a good idea might be adding a title only if you want to. LOve It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Sam! I loved how you linked your story to what is actually happening around the world right now. Next time I think you should like the reader in so they can keep reading.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY COOL STORY I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT SAMMY Xx

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .