Monday 14 August 2017

Sam 100WC T3W4

“ Right class today we will start off the lesson with 4 lengths of backstroke then 4 lengths of  freestyle.” Lenny the sea lion has a very different job than a lot of the sea lions in iceberg village. He teaches humans how to swim. As soon as his 5 students tried to dive in the cool water Lenny burst into a fit of laughter. “ They look like a bunch of hippos trying to fly!” Lenny exclaimed. But that didn’t phase Lenny because he knew with determination and hard work he would be able to turn them all into great swimmers.

3 comments:

  1. I really like you idea because it works well with the picture and is entertaining. I Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story Sam!, especially your simile "they look like a bunch of hippos trying to fly".
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspirational story sam. it touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .