Sunday 6 August 2017

Sam 100WC T3W3


“Honey can you please water the gardens they haven't been watered in a while.” “Uhhh mum why do you have to be so annoying!” “ Scarlet don’t be rude go to your room” So I walked into my room and jumped onto my bed with my girly cushions. I put my headphones on to block out the world around me. I listened to my favourite song by the symphony orchestra. As soon as I heard the sweet sound of the violin I was swept off into my magical place where my family is still together and where I don’t get bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .