Tuesday 1 August 2017

๐Ÿ–ค Poppy 100WC T3W2

I was walking through the city when I saw something flashing in the sky. It came down and exploded in the middle of the square, and sadly I was right in the middle of the square. I tried to stand up but then the flash made me fall back down, I tried and tried to get up but I couldn’t, I kept falling back down. I decided it was no use but to my surprise, the flash opened up, I saw all my workmates and friends and family and realized it was my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how in the end you say "and realized it was my birthday" because it adds a sense of humor. so the writing perhaps you could explain the square because I found it quite confusing.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .