Wednesday 9 August 2017

Natasha 100WC T3W3


One gloomy day, when the rain was pouring outside, the sun was hiding behind the dark clouds, and the whole ground was watered, so we couldn’t do much outside. I didn’t care because all I liked to do was sit on my favourite cushion that has a bunny drawn on it, and practice for my violin contest the next month. Suddenly someone bangs into my room, I look at her and she looks back at me, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. At the door stood my annoying cousin Scarlet  that I haven’t seen in 4 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .