Sunday 6 August 2017

Madison

I was at my  best friend Scarlett's house.
We had just watered her mums plants!.
We walked into Scarlett’s room and her dog
Dingo had ripped up her cushion and chewed
off the strings from her violin. Scarlett was so
upset she yelled at Dingo and said “you annoying
stupid dog I hate you”. He ran away. Scarletts
mum came in, she had heard yelling. She looked
very disappointed and made scarlett go and find
Dingo. We couldn’t find him anywhere. I walked
out the front and there he was splattered on the
road I ran out, he wasn’t alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .