Sunday 20 August 2017

Madison

I was on holiday in Barcelona me and
friends were crossing the road when we
heard a bang and screaming. I looked
behind me and a black van was coming
towards us. As it came rushing towards us
we heard someone yell run so we all hid in
an alley off the main street. We saw the van
rush past us. After a few minutes everything
went silent so we walked out to see the
damage. There was hundreds of people
scattered on the road a lot of them were dead.
I felt sick who would do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .