Sunday 13 August 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W4

I scramble onto my rock from yet another hunt for some food. I feel like I'm honestly the slowest seal in the world. I never catch any good fish and that makes me hungry! I get so hungry, I mean I’m a seal, I’m supposed to be hungry right? As I sit on my shiny, smooth rock, setting up for another good nap, I catch a glimpse of my mate, Bart. “AHAH,” I laugh. Bart just fell off his rock and now his rock has been taken by an angry looking seagull. “ Goodluck getting your rock back Bart,” I shout.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your story
    But there is no full stop after someone specks :)

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle Izzy!
    I love the idea of creatures chatting to each other. If I know anything about seagulls, Bary will have a while to wait for his rock!
    Going to pop this on the showcase!

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .