Sunday 6 August 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W3

As I sat down on a cushion listening to my annoying sister Scarlett practicing her stupid  violin. I couldn’t stop thinking about that extraordinary pig walking down the street this morning, it had the most unusual skin it was almost fluffy with yellow highlights. I had just watered the plants and was heading back inside when I saw it. It completely took me by surprise, it was making these weird sounds, which sounded exactly like my sister horrid violin. After listening to my sister for awhile my dad rushed in. “ Look what I got”. It was the exact same pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .