Tuesday 1 August 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W2

The rain hailed down as fast as a racing car looking like it would never stop. It was past my bedtime but I couldn’t sleep. The lightning hit the sky with such enthusiasm, and the thunder roared like a hungry lion. As I stared at yet another lightning shot, It was absolutely blinding, but then the flash made me absolutely scream. There was a huge tornado screaming towards me like nothing I’ve ever seen before. My parents came running into my bedroom crossly but then they saw the whirl winding gust of wind. They shouted, “in the attic, right now”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .