Sunday 27 August 2017

Connor 100 WC W6 T3

It was a dark and stormy night. I was about to go to bed when I heard a tapping sound on my window. "Who's there?" I shouted. Suddenly there was a flash of lightning; I saw a face at the window. It looked like an alien ... an alien that I had seen on the television show. "I felt very scared. I ran to my bed and pulled my blankets over my head. I started to shout for my parents but there was no reply. Then I remembered that they were looking at the Eclipse of the Sun. Then suddenly it went dark and I woke realising that I had just had a bad nightmare.
 

5 comments:

  1. Good job dude! The story was really interesting ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was really interesting connor! at the end I'm a bit confused on how he had a nightmare because the eclipse is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great story and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good gob but try having a rely creative end not just it was all a dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked how you said that the alien looked like it was the one from the television.i also liked how you said that you heard a tapping sound on the window,i think you could make it real next time rather than a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .