Monday 21 August 2017

Alice T3WK4 100WC

“Stop Ethan!!” I cried. This is what our cramped family car sounded like when we went on long car trips. It was me, my irritating brother Ethan, mum and dad and we were going on a tropical holiday in Tonga. Suddenly a massive wild dog and it’s week old puppy jumped on the road in front of us. The poor dog only wanted to protect her puppy……. As it came rushing towards us we all screamed and dad slammed on the brakes, the old car skidding from the sudden stop……...We breathed a sigh of relief, it was all ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .