Tuesday 1 August 2017

Alice 100WC WK2 T3

Three, two one….. BLAST OFF!! The rollercoaster lurched into action, the force throwing me back. Dipping, diving, twisting, turning weaving round the sharp corners and then….. SCREECH! The wheels come to a sudden stop, leaving everyone gobsmacked. I felt sick with worry and calmly listed possible reasons in my head, but then the flash that came from the emergency sirens made me go into panic mode and everybody was feeling the same too. “We’ve go you now..” a creepy voice said over the loudspeaker. I suddenly felt faint, I was drowning in questions…...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice,
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    I'm not a fan of rollercoasters but some people love them: the scarier the better. I wonder was the emergency siren all part of the fun or was there something more sinister going on?
    Good work this week.
    Mrs Boyce
    Cork.
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .