Tuesday 1 August 2017

Bradley 100WC T3W2

Bang!


“Jonathan, pleaded guilty for murder!” Said the Judge

It was a gloomy night, peaceful and billions of stars in the sky… Bang! Wee-Woo! The bank vault door was blown up and they were getting away! Robbery on West street over, copy agent 201 in pursuit. The truck skidded and gambled away from the bank in ease but the speedy police car clipped the truck creating a big crash. I walked out of the car and aimed my gun at the burglar's head. “Please don’t shoot!’ Pleaded the burglar “Why?” Crack! The Flash made me jump and pull the trigger, Bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .