Monday 24 July 2017

Sam 100WC T3W1

While Me and my friend Lucy walked to school on a quiet Wednesday morning we were dreading having to go through another day of school. We live in Christchurch New Zealand and go to our local primary school. When we got to school we put our bags on the hooks and run outside into the cool breeze to admire the frosty morning. When all of a sudden the ground begins to shake vigorously. We immediately know what is happening, “ Earthquake!” I Scream at the top of my lungs. All I could hope for was for my family to be safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .