Monday 24 July 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W1










100 WC T3W1

Hearing whispers of my name made me go closer. A mysterious light caught my attention in a blink of an eye. I carefully placed my finger upon the crystals. Suddenly I drop. Im awake lying in a isolated room with crimson blood dripping of my finger. A shadow rises through crumbling walls. It was the same voice as before but saying “leave”. I scattered, trying to get up. I ran for the door but couldn’t reach. I look at my unpolished feet when all of a sudden I see a chain holding me back. A prison is what I’ll  be.


By Rylee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .