Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bradley 100WC T3W1

Air Crash Disaster

Pilot’s have a big job to do flying  aeroplanes overseas while they hold many lives in their hands one thing goes wrong and all those lives become in danger.

Hi My name is Lachlan and I’m writing to share my survival story… I was boarding the Boeing 777 all excited, I couldn’t believe that I was going to Beijing. I sat in my seat and we were off! I had a look at the different movies there were but none of them interested me so I went to sleep. When all of a sudden I woke up to plane wreckage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .