Thursday 29 June 2017

Rylee 100WC T2W9


100 WC T2W9

Sweat drips down my face like ice melting. The sun's heatwaves rush towards me. I take another step upwards, “BOOM” I crash. Lying in the mossy grass, wanting the day to end. People running past that have no care. Scrambling around for my drink bottle I take the few drops I have. But then the weather changed dramatically. The river rises. The sky was covered by a cloudy blanket, heavy rain still made its way. Everyone running down to the bottom of the hill with disappointment. But the one and only Sophia Clarke standing there twirling in the rain.
Laughing.

By Rylee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .