Tuesday 13 June 2017

Rylee 100 WC T2W7

Dear Mr Sesay,

Thank you so much for all that you do in Sierra Leone it is wonderful. It moves my heart to know that you are doing this all to help pregnant women everywhere, It is truly amazing what you do! You are very kind and I’m sure your country really appreciates that. To know that you do this for all these people would be a great achievement, you would be a fantastic role model to everyone in your delightful country. How do you keep up with all of your patients? Again thanks you so much.

Yours Sincerely,

Rylee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rylee

    I agree with you that the difference that Mr Sesay must make to the people of Sierra Leone is truly amazing. You show a real understanding of the impact that he must make on the lives of those people that he works with.

    Miss T
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .