Tuesday 27 June 2017

Poppy's 100WC T2W9

It was a cold freezing morning. I had at least three layers on. I decided to put another jacket on but then the weather changed dramatically, the sun came out, all the ice melted onto the beautiful green grass. I went inside to take off all the layers I had on to change into my togs. After I changed I went outside again and jumped into the pool but when I came up the sky was all cloudy and it started to rain, I went inside, looked back and the sky was clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .