Thursday 14 September 2017

Charlie 100WC T3W8


Upstream the river ran through the dumping ground for the dead bodies of those with the black plague. Legend has it the river used to run crimson with blood.”

“So what lies ahead of the rocks in the spooky cave, can we go in..”
“ There nothing in the cave but local law kinda forbids people going into it.”
“Why”
Hmmm, I'll have to be careful of this boy he asks lots of question.
“Just because,” I explain irritated.

The next morning the parents were crying hysterically. The young boy snuck out last night and he never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .