Monday 21 August 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W5

We roamed the streets of Barcelona city. We were only here for a holiday and I was excited to see all of the ancient towers. I  breathed in the scent that was flowing through the air. The sound of people talking over powered the cars motors. All of a sudden people started to run, I wasn't sure what was going on. Waves topple over buildings and innocent lives washed away. As it rushed towards us we start to run faster. All these questions are running through my mind what is this? How did it happen? Next thing I can’t breath…...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .