Wednesday 30 August 2017

Rosie 100WC W6

The Best Story I Never Wrote

I sat down staring at my computer, unenthusiastic to start. Sometimes I really can’t be bothered to write this short story, even though it’s only one hundred words. My one hundred word challenge, it’s really not that bad just the thought of starting sort of puts me off. Oh well, I started writing. I had a good idea, the boy who could fly. I was quite proud of my work, probably the best I have ever done! I shut my computer, satisfied. Then suddenly it went dark, I was in my bed curled up in my blankets. A dream REALLY?

7 comments:

  1. I loved the title its very different. I also liked the way you set out the story very unique!!
    Next time be careful of random capital letters like: curled up *In and
    challenge,*It's really no that bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice good point i do that alot forgive me i was tired.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really liked how you wrote the story about a story.
    Maybe next time make the story go with the sentence.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Rosie! Really liked the way you linked your story to what we do in class and really enjoyed your storyline. Next time try to use more grabbing the reader's attention sentences and more hooking words.
    - Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the storyline and how its different then most other 100WC.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .