Wednesday 16 August 2017

Charlie 100WC T3W4


I’m sitting there eating my yummy fish in peace when I hear a noise. It's not like any noise I've heard before. There's something moving. Now I'm a curious seal so I edge forward cautiously. The creature steps out into clear view and I finally see its whole body. I start to crack up. This creature is so bright almost blinding against the white landscape.  I laugh so hard I roll around and they can see my double chin. Suddenly there's a click and a flash. Very entertaining. I like this thing, I’m going to call it a zib.

4 comments:

  1. Good story Charlie, I really liked the use of or different words like 'cautiously' . But next time check your grammar, like after a full stop comes a space and and when you use a 'I' in a sentence then it is a capital.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story line and your describing words like blinding white landscape also your sentence lengths.
    Next time maybe you could use a variety of sentence starters.
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name Zib :")
    Don't forget your capital I's

    Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Charlie, I liked how you described things like eating my yummy fish not just fish. Next time just proof read a little more because i found a few mistakes like it not like any noise instead of it's
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .