Monday 14 August 2017

100WC W4 Rosie

Harold The Seal


Harrold the seal was a friendly guy he sat on his rock everyday watching other seals grow. He watched them have fun and splash around in the water. Though he was old, he was very much energized and up with it. Harrold gave great advice and he was like a grandpa to all the younger seals. He played and he made them laugh, He was certainly loved. He had his own family who he loved more than anything. They weren't jealous of him being so loved by the community. His family will always have a special place in Harrold’s Heart.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because it was a very warm story and made me feel happy. Next time you write think about trying to add some things like speech by the characters and similes
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .