Tuesday 27 June 2017

Sam 100WC T2W9

My best friend Evie and I trudged up the Devil's Staircase on the Mt Tongariro walk for an whole hour. When we got to the top and finally rested our legs it felt like heaven. We stopped to admire what a beautiful and sunny day it was but then the weather changed dramatically. It started to bucket down and the temperature dropped enormously. I was well prepared and took out my thermals and raincoat. But Evie wasn’t as prepared and started to get hypothermia. There was no one anywhere at all. I was panicking. How can I help my friend?......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .