Wednesday 28 June 2017

Grace T2W9

I woke up this morning super excited because we were going to walk up Mount Maunganui and have a picnic know that when I woke up this morning it was raining cats and dogs I was so disappointed I ran to Mum and ask if we were still going and mum said “yes we  I still going and just see how the weather is”said Abby's mum. so if I win and started packing a picnic, I packed some yummy cut up apples, some orange juice, in some yummy ham and cheese sandwiches. as we got in the car dad saidQ it's such a shame the weather's  so yuck”. but then the weather changed dramatically. so if we went on our picnic and now the weather is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .