Thursday 15 June 2017

Emma 100WC T2W7

Dear Andrew,

You are very brave and inspiring for many reasons. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have someone’s life depend on you. How long did you have to train before you started working? How many lives have you saved? It is brave of you to stay away from your home and family all the time and stay at work instead. Do you ever get holidays and does your family get to visit you often? I think it is very kind of you to stay at work 24/7 to help others who could die.


From Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .