Monday 12 June 2017

Alice 100WC WK7

Dear Andrew Sesay, Your work that you do is extremely important and some people don’t realise that. It is greatly appreciated. Without you some woman wouldn’t be here today. Staying away from your family and ready for calls is not something that everyone could achieve. We need more willing, committed people like you so we can save more lives. Which keeps me thinking, What inspired you to work in the VSO? How does volunteering to help people's lives make you feel? Overall your work is truly amazing and you should be recognised more. You’re making the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .