Tuesday 27 June 2017

Corbin 100WC T2W9

One morning we woke up and it was surprisingly warm, as it progressed through the week it started getting hotter and hotter, I was very suspicious about it. I woke up the next morning and it was a little cold luckily not too bad, But then the weather changed dramatically it was 34.5C people were frying eggs on the bonnet of their cars, they even made cookie dough and put it outside for the sun to cook it. I saw letter box's melting and people were wearing oven mitts because their car steering wheels were scorching hot, I was flabbergasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .