Thursday 15 June 2017

Rosie T2W7

Dear Mr. Andrew Sesay, first i'd like to say thank you for giving up your time and for sleeping away from home to save women and their babies. I think that what you are doing is amazingly selfless and kind. I hope you know how much you are appreciated. With all the lives of women and babies you have saved, I wonder what it feels like to successfully save a life. I admire how you have persevered and practiced. It is a great pleasure to be writing this letter to you. Good wishes to drawing breath.

Sincerely 

Rosie Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .